Women’s Health Retreat
ENJOY EXERCISE WHILE AMONG FRIENDS
FEBRUARY 13 – APRIL 5 | NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!
The CentraState Women’s Health & Wellness Retreat is a small group exercise and health awareness program specifically designed to provide women the education and support they need to address the health and fitness challenges that are unique to their life stage.
Core Components of the Program
- An initial health assessment which includes blood pressure, body composition, and functional movement assessment
- Women’s only, small group training two times a week
- Opportunity to enjoy one additional, group exercise class per week
- Goal-setting, accountability, and group support
- Virtual health education and coaching sessions
Sessions are twice a week and you have a choice between day or evening classes.
Mondays & Wednesdays
Call Today to Register!
Masks are optional for all members and guests.