Revive – Chronic Joint Pain Program – Freehold, NJ – Monmouth County
An integrative approach to keeping you moving.
Revive is an 8-week program which provides low-impact, small group exercise options as a means to successfully transition participants from an out-patient rehabilitation setting into a community-based fitness environment.
The exercise component of Revive is designed to promote strength, balance and improve function while empowering participants to become more physically active and engaged in their self-care. The Revive Program is designed for individuals with chronic joint pain or those recovering from joint replacement surgery.
This is an 8-week program that consists of 24 one-hour exercise sessions.
Potential Benefits of Exercise:
- Improvement in physical function and activity level.
- Increased self-confidence for exercise
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
- Improved balance and stability
- Enhanced ability to perform everyday activities
- Adoption of a safe, personalized exercise program
Key components of the Revive Program include:
- Personalized, evidence- based exercise program
- Aquatics & low-impact exercise options
- Mind/body movement opportunities-Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation
- Evaluation of individual outcomes Integration with CentraState Providers
- Affordable pricing- Membership not required
- Physician clearance
Please contact us at 732-812-0825 or fill out our form to get started!
All inquiries will be returned within 24 hours.